Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Two years ago today...


Today is our second wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that two years have flown by so quickly and yet I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Two years ago today...

...I was eagerly awaiting for 4:00pm to come.

...I was with my closest friends and family about to celebrate and participate in a wonderful, God-filled ceremony.

...I saw my future husband (the love of my life and my soulmate) at the end of the aisle with tears in his eyes.

...we sang Come Thou Fount, had communion, heard beautiful solos, and recessed to Jane's very talented organ playing of 'Toccota'.

...Clay and I professed our love to each other through the saying of our vows and exchanging of rings.

...we ate, danced, laughed, talked, and partied at a fantastic reception.

...was the start of a blessed union between husband and wife.

...was the best day of my life...or so I thought.

It seems like each day since then has become even better and better because I am living it with my best friend, soulmate, lover, father of our unborn child, and husband. I only hope the next two years, and the next two years after that, and the rest of our years on Earth will become the best days of my life!!

Happy Anniversary sweetheart!  I love you :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the last picture is just an awesome picture! I remember standing just off picture to the left watching it!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete